Tuesday, July 2, 2013

The day I swam with a waterfall

We planned a girl's trip to one of my favorite hiking spots. Palouse Falls, only this time we were going to make a day out of it and hike down to the bottom of the falls and swim. We headed out early and started to make our way down the trail.

Shayla, me and Sarah

We made our way along the path pretty smoothly for the first half of the hike. The other half was way more intense but it was worth the views. 


It was 105 degrees out there, once we hiked down to the beach, we hit the water. 







After we cooled off we laid out and soaked up the sun. 



All you fellow Mama's out there know what it is like to say bye-bye to frequent days laying out in the sun. When ever I get to lay out with girlfriends it is such a treat for me. These two girls are hilarious kind and genuine. I am so happy that not only do I get to be there friend but I also get to work alongside them.  I can't wait to fill up the summer with more hikes, time spent with girlfriends and amazing views. 











1 comment:

  1. You are so cute! Ya know, I could use a waterfall in my life about right now!! Looks like so much fun. And great photo opps!!

    ReplyDelete

Let's chit chat!