Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Lately..






Me and Trent spent Saturday morning in Spokane waiting for my good friend Sydney to graduate from college. Whenever we travel without our little babe we like to find random dive bars and have a drink. And that is just what we did. 

After that we were off to celebrate with Sydney and her family for the rest of the afternoon...


We have have grown up together and share so many memories. I am so excited for the next chapter in her life and am so grateful that I get to be apart of it. I know that she is going to be a great Mama.

We had such a relaxing father's day at home. We spent the day lounging around while the boys played their games. One of Daddy's favorite ways to spend the day. During the afternoon we went to celebrate with my parents, my sister and her family. Trent picked out my the newest book by my Dad's favorite author and gave it to him. My Dad was so happy. We had a wonderful father's day weekend. I hope that everyone got to spend time with the father's that they love in there lives and I wish them all a happy father's day! (Better late then never... right?). 

I still can't believe that I am lucky enough to be his wife and his Mama
I am so grateful for my Dad this Father's day. I love him so him and am so grateful for the laughs that he always brings along with him. I am so happy what I grew up his baby girl but am even more happy that my babies get to grow up with him as a grandpa. I love him so much and can't wait for even more memories with him.






Follow me on instagram @mrshilker 





2 comments:

  1. These pictures are beautiful! Nice lately post! :)
    -Zobia

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, I nominated you for the Liebster Award on my blog.
    http://www.theeternityjournal.com/2013/06/my-3rd-liebster-award-nomination.html
    (You can delete this comment after checking it out)!

    ReplyDelete

Let's chit chat!