HAPPY MAY DAY!
I am so happy it is May! I love the first of every month; it is a new beginning a fresh start. When I start a new month in my planner I love to fill it with to-do’s, works outs, goals, hopes, dreams,
and doodles. I was
catching up on my favorite blogs this morning and saw THIS from Ashley’s blog.
At the beginning of the month she makes a list of goals and then at the end of
the month crosses them off if she completes them. I love goals and LOVE check
lists so this post is definitely for me- thanks for the great idea Ashley!
· Read my bible at least once a day
· Transplant my veggies into the outside garden
· Go on a picnic with my boys
· Take 28320983 pictures
· PRINT pictures to handout to family and friends
· Get two weeks ahead on homework
· Take care of tumbleweeds outside
· Create an AWESOME running playlist
· Run a half marathon
· Build our savings account
To be honest I could sit here and think of so many things that I want and need to do but for the month of May I am starting off with these 10 and hope that I will be able to cross them all off at the end of the month!
I'm so excited this new goal list; do any of you other fellow bloggers out there have a good goal tracking system?? Please share!