Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Letter's (2)


HELLO FRIDAY!!!                                      
Yes that SWEET time of the week is finally here. I am linking up with The Sweet Season’s- Friday Letter's! I love the idea of this link up and think that one day these weekly link ups will be fun to look up and read when I am old and grey. Here is my first Friday Letters. Here goes round two... ;) 
Dear Terrance,
Hiya bud. We are getting pretty busy with spring starting and your sleeping is starting to get in our way! Between all of our play dates and all our gardening we are plum wearing you out! Right now we are trying to change your morning nap from 8-10 instead of 9-1130. It isn’t going very well… you must be growing a ton! You’re a little sleepy head. I love you. Sleep all you want!
Dear veggies,
Oh please, oh please be sprouting under the sink! The day is finally here that I will bring you all into the light and to start the next phase. Truthfully I could have looked this morning but I’m too scared! Hopefully I will be posting pictures of sprouts in a few hours..
Dear running shoes,
The time has finally come. I have put too many miles on the ones I currently love! I dread getting a new pair of running shoes. It’s not that I don’t love me a brand spanking pair of kicks … but there’s more to it. It is the awkward few days of chin splints that I get from breaking in a new pair of running shoes.  I’ll be shopping around for a new pair in the near future.
Dear Trent,
You are seriously so funny. You have a way of doing making me laugh and if I happen to look back on the situation I will start bursting out laughing. I am so happy that I am your wife because that means that I will forever be surrounded by your laughter. You make me and T’s life so happy with your joy for life. I can’t wait to travel the world with you.
Dear followers,
Thank you so much for following my blog. I am so happy that I started blogging and have learned something from each of your blogs. Not only about blogging but helpful tips about everyday life. Thank you for believing in my little blog! I hope everyone is enjoying the spring weather in whatever town you may be in! Have a wonderful weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chit chat!