Monday, March 18, 2013

Life Lately

I'm participating in my first link up ever! I'm linking up with The Weekend file  and Life on LeRoy on life lately. I love both of their blogs. And this Monday I decided to try it- I'm pretty sure I already love it..


Here is a peak into my life lately...

So happy I was there to hold his hand on his last day on earth

Last week started out with one of the harshest realities in life and that is death. Since my Grandpa passed away last Monday, I have found myself going over those last minutes of my grandpa's life. I have never witnessed death before then and couldn't stop thinking about it. When we were driving to our home town that day I had so many emotions running through my head, most of all I was scared. I was scared to say goodbye to my Grandpa, I was scared to see my Grandma's heartache, I was scared of many more things. But I don't want to be scared of the hard things in life anymore because those are the experiences that make you grow the most. Life is full of hardships.. I am so happy that I have chosen to put my faith in God, because I know that my Grandpa is in heaven and I know God is here with me in my grief. It brings me peace to pray for my Grandma, Mom and rest of family in this time of sorrow. I am so grateful for the people who have reached out to me and for all the prayers. I would be lost with out my hubbs and our lil ham... I love them with all my heart. 

The day after we got home from Idaho we found out that Terrance caught RSV.. he had to get a nebulizer and we had to give him 3 treatments a day. He has been sleeping a lot and we have been having jammie days on the regular.

 At first when I saw this penguin (the nebulizer) I thought it was cute but now I dread seeing it. Terrance is NOT a fan of it either. However he thinks anything is fun with his daddy.

On Friday we went over to our friend Desiree's house for a much needed play date with her two lil pumpkins Kanon and Kyah. Terrance and Kanon's favorite thing to do together is eat! We always have fun over there. Afterwards, we came home and had our first fire in our backyard! There is nothing like sitting out under the stars listening to the crackle of the fire. I can't wait to spend summer nights watching the fire in our backyard. 
T and Kanon 
My favorite day of the week has definitely become Sunday. I love going to church and hearing the gospel. This is a picture of me and my sister-in-law Sarah at church. I have learned so much from her and admire so many things about her!
Me and Sarah ( Blurry cell pic) 
Me and T ended  the weekend hanging out at my parents’ house. Terrance knows where we are when we pull up to their house. He starts saying his version of “Gramma and Grandpa” it is so sweet to know that he loves them so much.
How cute is that?!?!

T was saying "Bye, Bye"

 Today Terrance went to lunch with some  of his cousins. His Grammy picked him up and he knew he was headed out for some fun. I sent my camera along and my sister-in-law Taryn took some pictures of the action.






While they were hanging out at lunch I got to have a blog date with one of my besties Ashlea!!! I got to pick her brain about all my random blogging questions and make lists for future ideas. I'm so happy that she has been so helpful every step of the way... my blog would not look like this with out her! So thank you girlfriend. 

I’m so thankful for my family and friends. Life is all about love and they show me so much. I hope you had a week that was filled with love ! 

linking up here


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chit chat!