Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Successful Seedlings



This morning while I was soaking up those last few glorious minutes of sleep, I could feel the warmth of the sun of my back as it was shining through the window. I love spring; I love the fact that everyday gets a little bit longer and that the sun rises earlier. This morning the sun was definitely daring me to grab my shoes and start the day off right. And so I did.

I ran a little over 3 miles and it felt great. I just love taking off out my back door and running through the endless farm fields. Most of the time when I run I chose to not take music and just enjoy the peace and quiet. However lately, when I have to do longer runs I’ve been getting bored without music. So over the next few weeks I am going to try to build an awesome playlist to run too. What is your favorite music to work out too? Does anyone know of cool playlist websites out there?? This girl needs some music help!
Another reason why spring is awesome is because it is the start of gardening season! My seedlings got transplanted from the rapid rooter mat to their own little pots. The light that I have is only two feet long and that doesn’t fit all the plants at once. I have broken the veggies and flowers into three different groups and they go under the light for 8hr periods and also sit in sun light for 8 hours. I will be planting them outside in just two more weeks! I can’t wait to see the final results! 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Let's chit chat!